- University studies at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes de Paris (Sorbonne), section History and Philology o prepare a thesis under the direction of François Lesure (1988 to 1989)
- Viola and theoretical music, reading, harmony and writing, musical analysis, history of music, organology, chamber music at Saint Maur Conservatory, then at Aubervilliers La Courneuve Conservatory (High prizes won)
- Drawing, painting and modeling: complete cycle of teacher training at the Ecole d’Art Martenot de Paris.
- Psychology and teaching methods: two years of higher education with Mr. Didier Lazard (Professor at the Institute of the Political studies of Paris)
- International viola and orchestra conductor trainings: Nice and Vannes
- Composition, orchestration: in the class of Roger Boutry (National Superior Conservatory of Music of Paris) in 1989
Certificates, paper qualifications and attestation letters available on request